- IISD’s coverage of the UNGA: Read IISD’s summary of the Special Event on MDGs at the UNGA.
- What happened Thursday? The UN Blog has published a roundup of the main UNGA stories of the previous day (September 26th).
- Remarks by the Chinese Foreign Minister at the UNGA: Read Foreign Minister Wang Yi’s statement to the UNGA on post-2015 and the MDGs.
- Summary of the HLPF’s first meeting: IISD has compiled a summary of the High Level Political Forum’s first meeting, which you can find here.
- John Podesta’s on post-2015: Writing on Reutuers, Podesta comments on the post-2015 process and the key role of multilateralism in its potential success.
- World Education Blog comments on the UNGA: Entitled ‘Post 2015: The UN General Assembly has told us what, now we need to define how’, the blog evaluates the outcome of the special event on MDGs, and provides suggestions on what should happen next for post-2015.
- EU welcomes outcome of MDG special event: EU Commissioners for development and for the environment welcomed the first session of the HLPF and the outcome document of the special event. Read their full statement here.
- Next steps for post-2015: Read the UNICEF blog post exploring what happens next in light of the UNGA.
If you have resources which you would like to see included in this digest, please forward them to email@example.com